This is the Glossary of Technical Terms Used in Econometrics from introductory to advanced level.
The App features:
- no internet required, offline dictionary
- 1000+ terms and definitions
- cheatsheets for essential understanding
- video lessons for extensive and enhanced learning
- fun flashcard to test how much you have remembered
- fully browseable and searchable
- IOS 8 compatibility
Econometrics has been defined as "the application of mathematics and statistical methods to economic data" and described as the branch of economics "that aims to give empirical content to economic relations." More precisely, it is "the quantitative analysis of actual economic phenomena based on the concurrent development of theory and observation, related by appropriate methods of inference." The first known use of the term "econometrics" (in cognate form) was by Paweł Ciompa in 1910. Ragnar Frisch is credited with coining the term in the sense that it is used today.
This App is perfect for all econometrics teachers and students to use as daily reference book or handy tools for study and knowledge enhancement. It is also good for people who just want to familiarize themselves with the language of econometrics.