André Galvao 2011 ADCC World Champion !
Get ready to take your game to a new level. Master the basics and learn advanced moves.
André Galvao demonstrates cutting-edge concepts and focuses on the details that make each technique efficient. You will learn the connection between the positions so you can perfect a whole new game plan.
Recognized as a Jiu-Jitsu phenomenon, André Galvao proved his excellence by winning multiple world titles. André' s clear teaching is a reflection of his unique Jiu-Jitsu, a combination of strong basics and the use of creative moves in an endless flow. André reveals tournament-tested techniques that placed him on the Mundial and ADCC podiums.
Learn the techniques that are effective at world-class level and get ready to see the results.
1 Stand Up Game
In volume 1, André reveals all the aspects of his stand-up game: posture, counters, pulling guard, and lethal submissions. Not just a series of techniques, this video will take your stand-up game to a new level.
• 1 Stand Up Game Concepts
• 2 Standing Arm Lock
• 3 Standing Wrist Lock
• 4 Standing Collar Choke
• 5 Ipon Seoi Nage Variation
• 6 Ko Uchi Gari Variation
• 7 Uchi Mata Variation
• 8 Uchi Mata Variation to Triangle
• 9 Single Leg Counter
• 10 Single Leg Counter to Triangle
• 11 Pulling Guard Concepts
• 12 Pulling Guard to Sweep
• 13 Pulling Guard to Half Guard Sweep
• 14 Quick Summary
• Once installed, no Internet connection required to watch the videos
• Optimized for the iPhone 4 Retina display
• Beautiful intuitive interface
• Universal App for both iPad and iPhone
Also available on the App Store:
• 2 Open Guard
• 3 Half Guard
• 4 Guard Pass
• 5 Back Position