André Galvao 2011 ADCC World Champion !
Get ready to take your game to a new level. Master the basics and learn advanced moves.
André Galvao demonstrates cutting-edge concepts and focuses on the details that make each technique efficient. You will learn the connection between the positions so you can perfect a whole new game plan.
Recognized as a Jiu-Jitsu phenomenon, André Galvao proved his excellence by winning multiple world titles. André' s clear teaching is a reflection of his unique Jiu-Jitsu, a combination of strong basics and the use of creative moves in an endless flow. André reveals tournament-tested techniques that placed him on the Mundial and ADCC podiums.
Learn the techniques that are effective at world-class level and get ready to see the results.
2 Open Guard
Andre is best-known for his amazing open guard. In volume 2, he shows essential concepts to prevent the opponent from passing your guard, and elaborate sweeps, taking the back, and of course, submissions.
• 1 Guard Replacement Concepts
• 2 Guard Replacement One
• 3 Guard Replacement Two
• 4 Open Guard Hook Sweep Opponent Controls Hips
• 5 Open Guard Hook Sweep Opponent Has Outside Leg Up
• 6 Open Guard Hook Sweep Opponent Sits Back
• 7 Butterfly / Sitting Guard Concepts
• 8 Butterfly Guard to Arm Bar and Omoplata
• 9 Butterfly Guard to Taking the Back
• 10 Half Guard Hook to Taking the Back
• 11 Half Guard Hook Opponent Passes the Guard
• 12 Quick Summary
• Once installed, no Internet connection required to watch the videos
• Optimized for the iPhone 4 Retina display
• Beautiful intuitive interface
• Universal App for both iPad and iPhone
Also available on the App Store:
• 1 Stand Up Game
• 3 Half Guard
• 4 Guard Pass
• 5 Back Position