André Galvao 2011 ADCC World Champion !
Get ready to take your game to a new level. Master the basics and learn advanced moves.
André Galvao demonstrates cutting-edge concepts and focuses on the details that make each technique efficient. You will learn the connection between the positions so you can perfect a whole new game plan.
Recognized as a Jiu-Jitsu phenomenon, André Galvao proved his excellence by winning multiple world titles. André' s clear teaching is a reflection of his unique Jiu-Jitsu, a combination of strong basics and the use of creative moves in an endless flow. André reveals tournament-tested techniques that placed him on the Mundial and ADCC podiums.
Learn the techniques that are effective at world-class level and get ready to see the results.
5 Back Position
Attacking the back is one of André's favorite weapons in competition. André teaches in detail his approach and covers taking the back, position control, and submissions. He also teaches his favorite, unique escapes.
• 1 Maintaining the Back Position
• 2 Across-Side to Taking the Back One
• 3 Across-Side to Taking the Back Two
• 4 Taking the Back From the Arm Lock
• 5 Taking the Back From the Americana
• 6 Taking the Back From the Mount
• 7 Mount Escape to Taking the Back One
• 8 Mount Escape to Taking the Back Two
• 9 Collar Choke From the Back
• 10 Mata Leao From the Back
• 11 Ezekiel From the Back
• 12 Escaping the Back
• 13 Escaping the Back Variation
• 14 Quick Summary
• Once installed, no Internet connection required to watch the videos
• Optimized for the iPhone 4 Retina display
• Beautiful intuitive interface
• Universal App for both iPad and iPhone
Also available on the App Store:
• 1 Stand Up Game
• 2 Open Guard
• 3 Half Guard
• 4 Guard Pass