Everything a Driving Instructor needs,
in one app…
Driving Instructor is now a very large app due to the addition of high resolution diagrams to support the Retina displays of new iPads. Users will need an iPad 2 or above and at least iOS 7 or above to use this app.
Driving Instructor is a very full featured application, please make sure that you take the time to watch the help videos at:
If you still need any further help you can contact the us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Driving Instructor for iPad is the complete solution for the driving instructor industry, uniquely combining the iPad’s capabilities into one app in order to improve lesson delivery and simplify admin tasks.
This app allows the iPad to provide everything a driving instructor needs for record keeping, teaching reference materials and preparation to test standard, allowing the instructor to deliver the best possible experience for their pupils.
Anyone buying the app now will also get free access to all of the forthcoming features as soon as they are released in subsequent updates, and as usual we are already working on the next update.
Please forward any feedback or feature requests to email@example.com and all will be replied to in person.
• Customisable look and feel [Improved]
• Structured lesson diagrams
• Intuitive pinch zoom & drawing
• Save & recall annotations
• Import actual aerial images*
• High resolution diagrams
• Vehicles, pedestrians etc
• Fully customisable diagrams
• Move mode
• Pupil Management
• Contact details
• Lesson & payment history
• Progress tracking [Improved to follow Syllabus]
• Single entry lesson, payments & notes recording
• Pupil specific lesson pricing
• Multiple syllabus lists [Improved to include section headings for clarity]
• Manage Terms & Conditions
• Mock Testing
• Record & save test performance [Improved to allow Edit & Delete capability]
• Email test sheets*
• Record notes, e.g. weather, route
• Hazard & Theory Test Preparation
• Sample hazard videos
• Sample theory test questions
• DSA Vehicle Safety Questions
• Questions & answers
• DfT Highway Code
• Simple intuitive interface
• Fully indexed & cross referenced
* Some features require a WiFi or 3G connection, although the rest of the app is designed to function in a practical lesson environment away from data connections. Downloads requiring data access can be done as part of the app initial set up, ensuring maximum functionality on the road (e.g. aerial image downloads), or will wait and then resume when a data connection is re-established (e.g. outgoing emails).
Future versions will offer:
• expense recording (with export of sales & expenses spreadsheet for simple tax returns)
• new improved mock test features with easier recording
• full hazard perception scoring
• 2012 theory test preparation
• independent driving diagrams
• much, much more…
This app is designed by working ADIs for driving instructors, however the developers realise that many instructors have different ways of delivering their lessons. Purchasers of this app are really encouraged to feed back to Instructor Software with any comments and suggestions for future versions.
More screenshots and information can be found at http://www.drivinginstructorapp.com/