Research-based. AMA-developed. Patient-directed.
Whether you’re keeping track of multiple medications, recording allergy information or storing emergency contacts, the My Medications app from the American Medical Association is your solution.
Developed specifically for patients by health care professionals, My Medications lets you store, carry and share your critical medical information in one secure place that you can take with you.
With My Medications, you can share up-to-date medical information with your primary care physician, specialists, pharmacist, or family members and friends quickly and easily.
My Medications gives you the ability to:
• Create and update a list of medications, including dose and frequency information
• Save time entering your medications by using a comprehensive database of generic and brand name drugs
• Email your medical information to your health care providers, family members or friends
• Enter and keep track of immunizations and allergies
• Maintain a list of your medical team and their contact information
• Store information on your device, not on the Internet