Tiziano Vecelli or Tiziano Vecellio (c. 1488/1490 – 27 August 1576 better known as Titian) was an Italian painter, the most important member of the 16th-century Venetian school.
Recognized by his contemporaries as "The Sun Amidst Small Stars" (recalling the famous final line of Dante's Paradiso), Titian was one of the most versatile of Italian painters, equally adept with portraits, landscape backgrounds, and mythological and religious subjects. His painting methods, particularly in the application and use of color, would exercise a profound influence not only on painters of the Italian Renaissance, but on future generations of Western art.
Download the app to learn great works by Titian in detail with information like name of paintings, size, location, etc. for Portrait of a Man (1512), Assumption of the Virgin (1516-18), Bacchus and Ariadne (1522), Venus of Urbino (1538), The Man with the Blue-Green Eyes (The Young Englishman) (1540-5), Pope Paul III with his Grandsons (1546), and many more
- iOS 5.0 compatible
- Detailed Information on paintings like Painting name, Painting size, Painting type, Location of Paintings, etc.
- Universal app - runs on iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
- Auto Play feature, which will automatically play slide show of paintings
- Film strip is there to select paintings and start auto play from that painting
- You can play/stop your favorite music by selection of music from your iPod library, while viewing paintings
- Share paintings to your friends and family via FaceBook and Email
- Use Swipe to move next / previous paintings
- Use Pinch to zoom in/out