A TOUCH OF MAGIC FROM BRITAIN'S TOP CHEFS
The Feastive app, which follows the success of the Great British Chefs app, features some of the most dynamic British chefs offering their take on a festive meal.
The app delivers recipes ranging from 'roasted venison, wild mushroom pie and creamed parsnips' to 'coconut pistachio snowballs', while Vineet Bhatia, one of the newest additions to the group, offers an alternative to the traditional roast in the form of a 'grilled lamb rack, cinnamon lamb jus apricot-walnut cous cous blue cheese-lamb tikki'.
Matthew Fort, strategic advisor to Great British Chefs, comments:
"There's no need to celebrate the way you did last year and the year before that, not when there's inspiration, help and advice from some of the country's finest chefs at the touch of a button and the scroll of a finger on the Feastive App. It's a feast for the eyes, for the brain, and above all for the tummy".
The Feastive app features 21 of the UK’s best chefs, most competitors on the Great British Menu, and 105 recipes.
- Intuitive navigation and search functionality so you can find the recipes for you, whether searching by ingredient, course, complexity or chef.
- 105 beautifully photographed recipes, including canapés, starters, mains, desserts and petits fours, with ingredient lists, cooking times, equipment, cooking tips, wine recommendations and clear method steps.
- Making the cooking process easier, the voice control function allows you to cook without even touching your iPhone.
- You can add notes against recipes if you wish to add your personal touch.
- And you can easily share all of the recipes with your friends via email, facebook and twitter.
- Full information on all the chefs and their restaurants, including a cookbook list.
- A series of ‘how to’ films for particularly tricky stages of recipes.
- The easy-to-use shopping list allows you to combine all recipes and view the ingredients by aisle, add your own ingredients and email yourself or a friend the list if you prefer paper.
- Metric to US Imperial switch.
*** This app is not compatible with 1st or 2nd Generation iPod Touch ***
GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
Great British Chefs celebrates and champions the best chefs in Britain, who cook in their restaurants on a daily basis and whose food is distinctive and crafted with love and care.
Visit our website www.greatbritishchefs.com, join our facebook group www.facebook.com/greatbritishchefs or follow us on twitter @gbchefs for more information.