Repeat Chart makes charts.
Repeat Chart make charts for several objects and It lists them and you can compare them.
You can grasp the situation of the sales of every customer and the sales of the store at a glance.
* manage place(chart display object) -- create/edit
* manage category of a place -- create/edit
* edit chart data of a place
* display chart
* manage chart settings
* slide show
== conditioned category
"conditioned category" has filter conditions for places. Places are extracted dynamically. Conditions are,
** include keyword "xxx" in a title
** marked place
** the trend is greater than x %
** the volume is less than x %
== chart map
* You can see charts on the map, and filter places by setting the display threshold value.
== map memo
* You can write a comment on the map and email or tweet it to your friends within one minute
== bar chart
* draw horizontal bar chart
== pie chart
* draw pie chart
== export chart
* save chart image to camera roll
* upload chart image to Picasa Web Album
* export chart image to other AP
== swipe operation
* Swipe operations have become available. You can switch categories smoothly.
== Backup and restore data with GoogleDocs
* You can backup or restore data using GoogleDocs.
* You can share data with your friends using GoogleDocs
As for iPad version, Repeat Chart has slide show function.
By importing data from Repeat Map (our map application) Repeat Chart can list charts on a map.
Furthermore, Repeat Chart can send back the chart information to Repeat Map and can strengthen the slide show function of Repeat Map.
Repeat Chart has following outside AP cooperation features.
* start from safari (support URL scheme)
URL formats are as follows.
2) repeatchart://jp.meta-tech.repeatmap?place=(part of name of a place)
3) repeatchart://jp.meta-tech.repeatmap?category=(part of name of a category)
* generating LINK text of URL (you can paste it on the safari address bar and start Repeat Chart)
* invoke outside AP
start Repeat Map or Repeat Contact by specifying a place
start Repeat Map or Repeat Contact by specifying a category