The Runtastic Mountain Bike app turns your iPhone into a multifunctional GPS cycling computer! Whether you’re on your favorite trails or exploring new routes while enjoying the mountain scenery, Runtastic Mountain Bike is your perfect companion. Track your rides, tours and trails with your iPhone, monitor your training progress and compare your performance with your friends’! Become a part of the Runtastic Community with millions of users today.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
- Track MTB tours via GPS: Duration, distance, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
- Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
- LIVE Tracking: Track your trails in real time & show friends your current location
- Browse & search thousands of mountain bike routes (available in the app & on Runtastic.com)
- Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
- Configure maps: Apple Maps, Open Cycle Map, Open Street Map
- Offline maps: Download & save maps to your iPhone to use them without internet connection
- Split Tables: Analysis of each split of your mountain bike trek
- Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
- Show current grade in %
- Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat
- Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate your Powersong to boost motivation!
- Cadence measurement (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
- Configure your display: You choose which values (distance, speed, elevation gain, calories burned, etc.) are shown during your rides
- Provides info on wind & weather conditions
- Save your MTB activities on Runtastic.com
- Share your mountain bike activities on Facebook, Twitter and via email
- Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Runtastic Bike Case iPhone
- Runtastic Sports Armband
- Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
Whether you’re a beginner or a professional bike athlete, this app has everything a MTB rider could wish for!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.