Optus TV with Fetch is an Internet TV service designed with ‘YOU’ in mind.
It redefines the conventional TV viewing experience by giving you the control to choose what you want to watch, to decide when you want to watch it and to pay for what you watch.
- Browse and search the Optus TV with Fetch catalogue
- Watch movie trailers on your iPhone and iPad
- Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup a reminder
- Post comments about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter
Pair a compatible device with your Optus TV with Fetch set-top box to:
- Use it at home as a remote: ‘Tap to play’ a recording, on demand movie or TV show on your TV .
Change channels , and adjust the volume.
- Schedule, browse and manage recordings on your set top box while out and about.
- Watch content on your device within Australia, including Movie box movies, selected subscription channels, and the ‘Movie Now Showing’ trailer channel.
For device requirements, please refer to : http://www.optus.com.au/optustv and link to the App User Guide. Some content is only available by subscription. Not all subscription channels or programs can be watched via the app.
iPad 2+, iPhone (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 or 5S) or iPod touch (2nd, 3rd or 4th Generation) with iOS 6.0++
For the best experience we recommend using your home Wi-Fi network connection, and a mobile internet connection with an effective bandwidth of at least 330 Kbps when you’re out and about. Data use on a WiFi network that is powered by an Optus fixed broadband connection is unmetered. Data used over other internet connections may be metered, and you should check with your mobile provider or ISP for applicable data rates.
- Instructions for connecting the Optus TV Remote app with your Optus TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home with your TV on and your set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu, go to Settings > Manage > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
- You should only need to connect to your set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Optus TV Remote app go to: http://www.optus.com.au/optustv