Early Media briefings on iPad and iPhone
New mobile “experience”
Kantar Media clients will be able to view their news and media briefings on iPad and iPhone at their convenience. With this new application, our clients will build their own press briefings more quickly and therefore make faster decisions.
Mobility experience & benefits
- View your daily media briefing in real time on iPhone and iPad, wherever you are
Access Media Briefings immediately upon delivery: table of contents, topics, articles…
- Easily access all your Press, TV, Radio and Web alerts
- An audio player designed specifically for Kantar Media
- Archives: access to your 10 latest briefings remain accessible anytime, even offline
- A single application compatible with both iPad, iPhone and iOS 4.2
Established in more than 50 countries, Kantar Media enables exploration of multimedia momentum through analysis of print, radio, TV, internet, social media, and outdoors worldwide.
Kantar Media offers a full range of media insights and audience measurement services through its global business sectors: Intelligence, Audiences and TGI & Custom and companies as Compete, Cymfony and SRDS Media Solutions – and the solutions they are providing, including KantarSport, Cmag, and Marx. Combining the deepest expertise in the industry to 22,000 customers all over the world, Kantar Media tracks more than 3 million brands.