Welcome to 'MCQs for Finals - General' which has over 300 ‘best of five’ multiple choice questions covering the general medical and surgical finals. These questions and their accompanying detailed explanations cover the undergraduate syllabus and are perfect for learning on the move whether you're revising for exams or just refreshing your knowledge.
Topics covered include:
- Clinical pharmacology
'MCQs for Finals - General' uses our advanced iPhone MCQ engine which is packed with a constellation of features.
Here are some of our favourites:
* No subscription
* Regular additions to the question bank
* All questions stored on the iPhone so no data connection required
* Store an unlimited number of favourites to review again
* Tables and pictures in explanations
* Keep a record of your scores
* Choose to answer questions based on topic
* Exam countdown timer
* Detailed statistical analysis enables us to remove or re-write questions of poor discriminatory value
* Questions constantly reviewed to ensure they're up-to-date
All medical content, programming and graphic design is produced by our team of qualified doctors. Many of our questions are written by doctors who passed finals within the past 18 months and all questions are peer reviewed by doctors of at least registrar seniority (ie >4 years post qualification with full membership to the relevant Royal College).