The New York City Travel Tips App is out now!
The NYCTT App is now available for your IPhone and IPad. It’s a PRACTICAL and USEFUL App helping you to plan your trip to New York City and to enjoy your stay in the city!!!
How to use the NYCTT App?
It gives you a lot of information either for the preparation of your trip or for your stay in NYC.
All the information is available OFFLINE, without any CONNECTION!
Once in New York, you’ll be able to use the application everywhere and for FREE.
You won’t need a wireless connection, and therefore no extra charge!
All the information is available through the GPS geolocation of your IPhone.
What’s in the App?
- A "NAVIGATION - GEOLOCATION" tab that you can CUSTOMIZE !!! Put your own places (your hotel, bars and restaurants you want to visit during your stay in NYC...).
- A "BEFORE YOU GO" tab.
- A "ONCE IN NYC" tab.
- A "REMINDER" for what you need to do at least one month and one week before leaving, and a checklist of what you need to pack in your checked baggage and carry-on before heading to the airport.
- A "VISIT PLAN" tab with different types of plan to visit NY in 1 day, 3 days and 1 week.
- The poster "I LOVE NYCTT" for you to take a selfie, send it to me and I’ll publish it in NYCTT!
- A "TIP" and "TAX" calculator.
- A place to create your own "PLANNING".
- The New York "SUBWAY MAP" and "BUS MAP".
- A converter € - $ / £ - $ .
The application has not been 100% translated yet but it will be completed in the coming weeks.
Feel free to send me your ideas and tips to enhance and further improve the iPhone & iPad App.
Author: Alex BPVNY & Memo
Developer: Tim Autin - Moustoifa Moumini