TV Guide — The UK's number one TV listings site brings you 7-day listings at a glance, remote record, alerts, social media options and more!
Special Virgin Media Edition of TVGuide.co.uk TV Guide with Virgin TiVo Remote Record and Series Record.
Sometimes, browsing through endless lists of programmes and TV channels gets frustrating. You just want to know what’s on TV and you want to know NOW! TVGuide.co.uk, the UK’s number one TV listings website, brings you a FREE smart and sexy application that allows you to see what’s on now and next, at one glance. If you prefer, there’s also the option of a full day’s listings on one screen. Check out programmes for all channels on Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media and Freesat. Not only that, TVGuide.co.uk comes with its own special features, including alerts, catch-up and options to share your favourites TV shows with friends:
Now & Next/Full-Day Listings
• Now & Next listings display immediately, but full day listings are also downloaded when you first open the app so, as soon as the data has fully downloaded once, you can continue to use the app offline. Perfect for the commute to and from work!
• Listings can be viewed by scrolling down or as a grid that scrolls horizontally.
Social Media Options
• All programmes have their own unique rating, as voted for by TVGuide.co.uk users.
• Use the plus button to display more options for a single show, including a social media library that allows you to share your programme choices with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS, as well as alerts.
• Add a programme to your calendar and set a reminder to automatically come up
• Virgin Remote Record and Series Remote Record from your device.
• Sky Remote Record direct from your device.
• Where you see the BBC iPlayer logo, you can tap on it to go straight to the programme you want to catch up on.
• All channels are displayed with high resolution logos that clearly display if the channel is +1 or HD.
• Series and episode information are included where relevant, as well as whether it’s a repeat.
• Subtitled and audio-described programmes are indicated.
Customise Your App
• You can customise listings to your local region and select what TV platform you want to see listings for, narrowing it down from over 400 channels.
• You can also sort your selected channels in any order you like, simply by clicking and dragging each one to where you want it.
Many thanks for all your support and feedback. Here are some tips in response to some of your questions:
• App works fastest on a WiFi connection.
• On-demand channels like Sky Box Office have shows all starting at the same time.
• Virgin TiVo Remote Control requires your TiVo box to be connected to your home network, either via a direct connection to your Wireless Router using an ethernet cable, or using a Wireless dongle — you also need to enable wireless remote control in your Virgin TiVo settings