MapPath is an easy-to-use app allowing you to record your trips.
It displays your track, your position and live information such as your speed, altitude or average speed.
MapPath is also an utility that allows you to establish directions, measure distances, surface areas and perimeters by dragging pins (points) on the map.
And at any time, share, import and export tracks and measures.
MapPath use iCloud to automatically keep in sync your tracks and measures across your devices.
# New iOS8 and iOS9 features :
- 3D Flyover maps
- Split View and Slide Over multitasking on iPad
- Apple Watch App And Today Widget displaying informations about your current location or current tracking
- send your tracks distance to the Health App
# Tracking Features :
- record your run: time, distance, altitude, speed, average speed
- pause and resume recording as needed
- display your trail on map
- display charts of your altitude, speed and pace
- location and heading tracking
# Measures Features :
- directions up to 30 steps
- measure distances, surface areas and perimeters using pins (points) on the map
- add point to your measure by taping and holding the map
# Import / Export Features :
- import KML, KMZ, ITN and GPX file (from attached file from a email, from a link in Safari or from other app)
- export tracks and measures to KML and GPX file (as attached file in email or open it in other app)
- export tracks data as CSV file (Excel/Numbers)
- share summary of your track or measure by mail, facebook and twitter
- share your tracks and measures to other device (Mail / AirDrop)
# Options :
- gps accuracy options
- system of units options
- map types selection : Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, OpenStreetMap, OpenSeaMap, OpenSkiMap, OpenCycleMap
# Compatibility :
- support for portrait and landscape on both iPhone (iPod Touch) and iPad
- support for retina display on both iPhone 4(S) and new iPad
If you have any problem, suggestion, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @MapPathApp on Twitter.
Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.