The ColorVisor detects colors in your environment by using the cameras that are built into your device. Additionally, the app supports scanning colors in photos and images. ColorVisor identifies the color’s name and its components in RGB and HSB. If you like the color, you can store it, add notes, fine-tune the color component values, or even change the color name. The free creating of new colors of your own choice is also possible. Complete VoiceOver is supported.
* Color identification via built in device cameras.
* Color identification in photos and images.
* Different color palettes for identifying the names of only basic colorsµ or differentiated color shades.
* Full VoiceOver support.
* Color components are presented in RGB and HSB.
* Detected colors can be stored and edited.
* Creation of new colors in RGB and HSB.
* iCloud support for stored and newly created colors.
* Take photos with controllable image quality inside the app.
* Loading and saving of photos from and into the device photo library.
* Torch support if it is available on the device.
Please note: Color recognition strongly relies on the camera capabilities of your device and the surrounding light conditions.