Lighting Designer is a quick and intuitive way to create lighting plots for film, theater, television, concerts, and anything else you can light! The wide selection of equipment and simple yet powerful interface makes it easier than ever to illustrate and communicate your lighting setups, all from a versatile mobile device. The iPad is a larger canvas and a great presentation tool; the iPhone will go with you anywhere. Choose your device and get plotting!
Perfect for tech scouts, working while traveling, or just choosing the couch over your desk chair. While expensive drafting programs can take hours to use and years to master, Lighting Designer is an accessible way to plan your next show!
• Organize your setups into Shows, with details like start and wrap dates, and crew
• Choose from over 700 different types of lights, grip equipment, camera gear, actors, and objects like furniture and musical instruments
• For each light, specify wattage, lens, DMX address, and many other details
• Use Labels to create flexible groups of lights
• Add extra gear to the Truck, for a completely accurate equipment list
• Draw a Floor Plan using basic shapes, or select an image from your device
• Lights can target other objects, and objects can rig onto each other for easy adjustments
• Undo/Redo functionality
• Email your Plots to the crew, with equipment and crew lists
• Post to Twitter or Facebook directly from the app