The calculator of your fitness diet or diabetes control, for all foods and all recipes!
CaloriesMinute is proposing an original representation for your nutritional balance: staying in shape becomes easy and fun! A new dynamic interface makes much more intuitive the definition of your meals, present and past, and gives invaluable information to adapt your intakes to your needs.
Calories Minute has numerous functionalities, namely:
- An easy check of your balance of calories in (meals) and calories out (activities): are you burning or storing fat?
- Dynamic flower: petals represent your daily fat/proteins/carbs/fiber intakes, and the stem represents your activity. Aim at getting a beautiful flower for a perfectly equilibrated diet!
- Definition of your own recipes, by using usual measures in a kitchen (cup, spoon, etc).
- Measuring cup function: many foods items can be measured by volume units or weight units.
- Glycemic index and glycemic loads calculated for your meals, for a healthy diet.
- Graphical representation of your weight, calories in and calories out.
- Insulin calculator: keep your diabetes under control!
- Share your favorite recipes with Facebook.
- Integration with Apple Health®: synchronize your carbs, fat, proteins, dietary and active calories with Calories Minute (iPhone and iPod only).
CALCULATE YOUR CALORIES OR YOUR CARBOHYDRATES, RAPIDLY.
Select your foods from a list of 950 selected items through a handy interface showing food type (starchy food, fruit, etc.) and icon. You can also enter your own favorite food (and nutrition facts) from food packaging.
Food quantity is finely chosen by a horizontal slider or by using a dedicated keypad. Calories or carbohydrates sum is instantaneously showed in the title bar. A short list summarizes your meal at a glance, in which quantity for each items can be tuned.
Natural units (table spoon, cup etc.) allows for a perfect integration into your cooking habits. Finally, any food can be rapidly found by using a keyword search.
THE GLYCEMIC INDEX is defined for every food. You can also check in a glance the average glycemic index for a meal (qualitative data only).
BALANCE YOUR CALORIES IN AND YOUR CALORIES OUT
Days follow but don’t look alike: adapt your meals to your daily activities –or vice versa- by calculating precisely your energetic expenditure. By defining your profile (size, weight, age) you can also follow a personalized diet, calculated as a function of your activities.
DEFINE EASILY NEW FOOD ITEMS THANKS TO THE “RECIPE” FUNCTION!
Want to know the nutrition facts of your grandmother apple pie recipe? Simply enter the ingredients list with traditional units (cup, table spoon, etc): all the boring calculations are done for you, even the weight – volume conversions!
BALANCE YOUR MEAL!
A healthy diet is starting from the rediscovery of tasty foods that do not necessarily contain fat or sugar. In “Calories Minute” the nutrition facts are detailed for every food (carbohydrates, fat, proteins, fibers, total energy), for the quantity chosen. You’ll no longer eat unwanted sugar or fat! Analyze your intake (for a meal or for a whole day) with the chart showing the recommended dietary intake and your meal data.
WEIGHT AND CALORIES PLOTS
Take control of your diet by analyzing weight evolution and calories in and out (per day or averaged over one week).
Special function for diabetes: insulin can now be calculated in a very simple way. A six month history allows for an accurate tuning of your insulin therapy.
Calorie Minute has been created with the help of a dietician.