You find yourself in a strange but familiar world. Malady has stricken the land and the local Monsters have become violent. Only by capturing and training these Monsters can you overcome evil and become the Monster Guru!
Monster Guru is an RPG that uses your phone's GPS to travel through the game. A beautiful hand-drawn world mirrors Earth and is filled with Monsters and adventure. Using your iPhone you can peer into this other world and capture and train your own team of Monsters.
• Capture dozens of Monsters to help you battle
• Every monster is unique
• Battle your friends Monsters in Multiplayer
• Quest to find more powerful Monsters and find out why you are in this strange world
• Classic RPG storyline
A beautiful hand-drawn world
• A massive world to uncover right in your neighborhood
• 100 different areas to find monsters and towns
• Over 20 towns and locations
• Soundtrack from the talented Steven R. Smith
Game optimized for your iPhone
• GPS mirrors your movements in the game
• No virtual buttons, just tap on menu items
• Unlock over 30 achievements in Game Center
Every Monster is capturable in a unique way. Some monsters you may have to use an item, others you'll have to use a specific move. Becoming a Monster Guru will require you to learn what each Monster desires.
After years of development and a successful Kickstarter, Monster Guru is ready for release. Join in the adventure and see if you can become the Monster Guru!
NOTE: This game will run on iPhone 4 and above (currently iPad and iPod not officially supported, but we have had reports of it working on iPad). If you are using an iPhone 4, the graphics are adjusted so the game can still run. For best results use an iPhone 4S or above.