Pivotal CRM gives sales people access to the Pivotal CRM information and tools they need to close deals. Users can also stay up to date with current accounts and provide accurate and rapid response to customer requests.
Key Features of Pivotal CRM
• Mobile access to CRM information: Create, manage, delete, and search for Pivotal CRM information from your iPad or iPhone.
• CRM dashboard: Display relevant and summarized CRM information that is most important to you.
• Offline access: Access your CRM information even without a wireless connection.
• Flexible mobile platform: Easily customize the form content, layouts, navigation, and business logic using the Pivotal Toolkit – no coding required!
• iPad and iPhone integrations: Utilize native iPad and iPhone features such as the built-in camera, location services, and other popular apps for a rich and integrated Pivotal CRM experience.
Note: To use Pivotal CRM for iPad or iPhone, you must be using Pivotal CRM 6.0.10 or higher with a valid mobile plus license provided by your IT department. If you do not have Pivotal 6.0.10 or a valid mobile plus license, a demo version is available.