iPlanToWrite Essays is part of the iPlan Series. The app provides a structured methodology of writing essays. The app focuses on a 5 - paragraph essay. Weekly writing assignments can be captured in the database and associated to a calendar. Writing assignments can be pushed into iCal and also emailed. Reports can be generated, emailed, and blogged to be shared. At a later date grades can be tracked with each writing assignment.
iPlanToWrite contains the following views:
- Essay Definitions
- Date Entered (start date) - This is the entry date or the start writing date.
- Due Date (end date) - This is the date shown on the iPlanToWrite calendar. From a student's perspective the due date is the important date.
- iCal - when pushing the essay definition to iCal the app will set up a full day event with the name, start date, end date, and notes. This will pushed into iCal.
- Resource, Publisher, and Author Definition - use MLA if desired in the resource name for the bibliography which will be printed in the reports.
- Category Definition - specify the type of Essay.
Writer (Author) Definition - specify the writer name - this can be the student.
- Report Definition