Whiteboard Share is a an application that allows you to share a whiteboard between iPhones and iPads. This allows you and others to indulge into collaborative drawing. Anything you draw will be instantly shown on the other device and vice versa.
The application works over both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology.
1) Install and run this application on both the devices.
2) Tap Connect, this will bring a screen that will start looking for other devices.
3) When the name of the other device appears, Tap on it.
4) Connection will be made. Have fun drawing with each other!
- Wi-Fi gives best long range, but both of your devices must be connected on the same network.
- Bluetooth allows you to connect other device using P2P, without the need of any other network.
- When connecting, please be patient.