The 'CheckIt' app is a tool for delivering checklists to anaesthetists. It is intended to be used for:
• The checking of complex equipment systems (such as anaesthesia delivery systems or heart lung machines);
• The provision of guidance during the management of anaesthetic crises, or
• Mundane tasks such as the description of an anaesthetist's preferences.
The free version differs from the paid version in that:
• Only three checklists can be maintained by the user.
• Checklist templates cannot be downloaded from the website.
Users of the full version are provided with a tool for downloading a variety of medical checklists from the application’s website. These checklists can be used as templates for the development of individualized checklists.