Unchallenged as South Africa's most influential daily newspaper, The Star covers the heart of the nation with unequalled reporting of local, national and international news and sport. It favours a tolerant democratic society and is highly proactive in its reporting.
About auto-renewing subscriptions and in-app purchases for the Saturday Star:
- Subscriptions offered are for periods of 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year with a new issue of the Saturday Star published on a Saturday (1 issue per week).
- Subscription pricing:
1 month: $2,99
3 months: $7,99
6 months: $15,99
1 year: $27,99
- Single issues are charged at $0,99 per issue
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Terms & conditions: http://www.iol.co.za/terms-conditions-1.462