eScan enables you to scan photos or documents from your scanner to iPhone or iPad.
- Using ADF, you can scan whole documents for a paperless meeting at once!
- Scan your favorite snap shots to make contents of digital photo frame!
- Scan receipts to make household account!
[The differences from eScan Free]
eScan full version only.
- Export function (Save to Camera roll, attach to mail, or save as document (iTunes))
WSD (Web Services on Devices) protocol installed devices.
Please see your scanners manufacture’s Web to check is your scanner supports WSD.
We didn’t test all of the scanners with eScan.
We strongly recommend to download eScan Free first, and test with your scanner. Then download eScan.
iPhone or iPad should be connected Wi-Fi.
WSD protocol supported scanner.
The scanner should be connected as same network as iPhone or iPad.
eScan enables you to controls your scanner from your iPhone or iPad and load the scanned image to your iPhone or iPad.
You can scan whole documents at once by using ADF scanner.
*We strongly recommend to download eScan Free first, and test with your ADF scanner. Then download eScan.
1. Adjust scan area (Fixed size or custom size)
2. Scan settings function (Document orientation, resolution or color setting etc.)
3. Scanned images export function (Save to Camera roll, attach the mail, or save as document (iTunes))
4. ADF support. (One side/ Both side)
5. iPad support.
6. Save as PDF file support. (Platen/ ADF)
Produced by e-Workshop