We’ve all read those headlines. “30 minutes of exercise a day will improve your health”.
But then hours or even the whole day goes by and we realize we haven’t moved.
That is where Time to Move can help.
Randomly throughout the day, Time to Move will suggest exercises that you can do at your desk. As you complete each exercise, your time is tracked. So you can see you can get 30 minutes of exercise in a day.
1. Hit the play button.
2. A random time will be select between 30 and 45 minutes.
3. When the alarm goes off, you may answer or cancel if it isn't appropriate at the moment.
4. When you answer, an exercise will be suggested.
5. Hit the pause button to get instructions on how to do the exercise.
6. MAKE SURE TO HIT THE DONE BUTTON!
This will track your time and start an new countdown.
7. As you do more, you will collect prizes and can post them to Facebook.
From the scores screen, you can email your workout history.
There are 20 random exercises in the EASY, MEDIUM and HARD level. Or 50 exercises in the ALL level, so there is plenty of variety.
So get Time to Move, because it's Time to Move!!!