"DicomBox" is a DICOM software for iOS: DICOM is the digital standard for storing and transferring medical images. DicomBox allows downloading and manipulating series of images directly on your iOS device. DicomBox is capable of displaying images from all imaging modalities in their native standard DICOM format used by the medical/scientific industry. DicomBox is a fully DICOM-compliant listener that can receive images from any DICOM imaging device through WiFi/3G networks. It supports these DICOM Network protocols: C-STORE SCP, C-MOVE SCU, C-FIND SCU, C-GET SCU.
★ Key features ★
- Twitter's iPAD UI style
- Display and browsing through large sets of images through an interactive slider
- Zoom and Pan of the images
- Contrast and intensity adjustment of image window and level
- DICOM compliant Listener (C-STORE SCP)
- DICOM Query and Retrieve (C-FIND SCU, C-GET SCU, C-MOVE SCU)
- Preference setting for user DICOM communication settings
- Based on DCMTK(www.dcmtk.org)
★ Requirements ★
- Access to a DICOM source of images (PACS, DICOM-compatible software) through WiFi/3G network
★ Limitations ★
- Images are limited to 1024x1024 pixels, bigger images are down-sampled.
- Not suitable for primary diagnosis.