Enjoy Sudoku but want a new challenge? Hanidoku is an interesting and challenging variant of Sudoku, the main difference being that the grid is in the shape of a honeycomb and contains nine rows, inclines and declines.
Like Sudoku, each row, incline and decline must contain unique numbers in the range 1-9. But the lines that contain less than nine cells, only a sequential subset of numbers is used.
Features in dkm Hanidoku include:
* Unlimited puzzles in three difficulty levels.
* Useful solving aids ranging from a gentle hint to solving a cell with an explanation of why it must be that value.
* Tutorials illustrating various solving strategies.
* Use pencil marks.
* Get program to automatically fill in possible values based on strategies used.
* Unlimited undo.
* Customize the colors of the grid and input.
* Choice of how to input values in a cell.
* Statistics of average and best times.