Tell a dog’s bark from a cat’s mew!
Powerful learning and retentive capabilities are the essence of improved cognitive growth of a child. Animal Calls helps young students get familiar with and remember the sounds made by various domesticated and wild animals.
What’s making noise?
- Customizable for children with autism and other special needs to foster language development
- Expert-reviewed content
- Recording of total score
- Built-in progress tracker
- Interesting voice prompts
- Positive reinforcement for each correct answer
- Vibrant, animated rewards