"Animals Pull Me Out" helps children to associate animals with their sounds. Each animal is hiding behind a red arrow, which can be pulled out to reveal its identify.
All pictures and sounds are kid-centric, cute and attractive to keep your children interested and occupied.
Each animal is coupled with its name and sound so kids can recognize animals and learn to speak their names at the same time.
In this universal version (works on both iPhone and iPad), we have included the following new features:
1. Touch the red arrows to listen to animal sounds
2. Pull a red arrow out to reveal what animal makes that sound
3. You can also push the animal back
4. Multiple scenes with many animals
5. Random animal positioning to keep things interesting