With Stephorium you can create and export time-lapse movies with your device.
Time-lapse photography is a technique used to view an accelerated version of a slow process. Some examples of this are: a sunset, trees moved by the wind, or the clouds' movements.
Note: The exported photos and videos will be unobstrusively watermarked unless you purchase the upgrade as an In App Purchase.
• Portrait and landscape orientations
• Ability to export a movie or all the pictures used as the movies' frames
• Export to Dropbox
• Export to iTunes File Sharing
• Export to Camera roll
• Use the front or back camera
• Universal binaries (iPad / iPhone / iPodTouch)
• Start capture using a specified date, with a timer or inmediately
• End capture after a number of pictures is taken or on a specified date
• Selection of picture quality (high / medium / low)
• To avoid interruptions during a capture, activate Airplane Mode and set Auto-Lock to Never.
• To transfer the files exported to iTunes File Sharing, open iTunes on your computer and go to the Apps tab.