Our number one selling load calc for the other major platform now available as an iOS Universal App. It is the only load calc app available you buy once and use on all iOS devices - iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad. Powertrade is the number one developer of mobile HVAC apps with professional looking, proven apps in the hands of more than 20,000 users worldwide.
Use HVAC Buddy Load Calc calculations to help you:
• Improve accuracy and efficiency when sizing equipment
• Demonstrate professionalism on the job
• Submit professional looking proposals
• On-Device Database of Company, Customers, and Projects
• Unlimited Projects per Customer
• Unlimited Zones per Project - First Floor, Shop, etc.
• Unlimited Rooms per Zone - Kitchen, Bedroom, etc.
• Unlimited Construction Types - walls, windows, etc.
• Whole-house OR room-by-room calc
• Infiltration, Ventilation, Ductwork values by Zone
• Project Templates and Defaults save time
• Quickly View total Heating and Cooling Loads
• Compute Duct Gains and Losses based on design type, duct insulation, tightness
• Allows simultaneous Infiltration and Ventilation
• Metric and Imperial Units
• Interactive pie chart
• Allows Heating only, Cooling only, or both at Project, Zone or Item level
• Project report can be viewed, emailed as PDF, or printed with AirPrint
• Outdoor Design Weather Database over 1800 cities included with provision for custom values
• Construction Type database with several hundred types
• Save money - purchase once and use the same app license for iPhone or iPad (of course the database will be different)
HVAC Buddy Load Calc allows you to enter all the construction characteristics relating to heat gains and losses for the purpose of calculating total building heating and cooling loads. In addition to number keypad every numeric inout also has Plus [+] and Minus [-] buttons for quick changes.
Zone and Room Level construction items:
• Above Grade Walls
• Basement Walls
• Partition Walls
• Wood and Metal Doors
• Partition Ceilings
Zone Level Construction Items:
• Blower Heat
• Internal Gain
Opening areas for walls with attached doors and windows are automatically calculated and subtracted. In addition, if you elect to specify a wall orientation windows associated with the wall can optionally inherit the wall orientation.
Create (copy) new Projects from the Default project or create template projects to jump-start calcs for structures typical to your area. Create (copy) new loads from Default Project or any other load within the current Project. Mark Projects as "Template" Projects to have them appear first when creating new projects.
Included are three "starter" customers:
• "Vatilo" is used for the example projects modeled after the MJ8 sample project
• "Scratchpad" use for testing and training
• "Default" holds the "Default" Project
The Default customer contains one Default project with only one of each construction type. Each of these types are the "master" for creating new entries.
The "Vatilo" Projects are similar Homes in three stages. The first stage "Home - Unsealed Ducts" is a simple block load with inefficent ducting. "Home - Improved Ducts" is exactly like "Home - Unsealed Ducts" but shows reduced cooling loads by improving duct seal and insulation. "Home - with Rooms" is a similar structure with room by room loads. As projects are organized by customer you'll easily see all projects and track existing vs potential upgrade projects for a customer.
We take support seriously. There are currently no known minor or major bugs. You may submit feature requests from within the application.
For documentation visit: