Singapore Arts Festival 2012
Established to showcase Singapore’s diverse art communities in 1977, the Singapore Arts Festival has gained international acclaim with its cultural diversity and artistic innovation. The Festival, with its boldly progressive spirit, raises the bar each year by commissioning new works from within and out of Asia. The potent blend of artistry and culture inspires and captivates both practitioners and audiences.
The Singapore Arts Festival 2012 will take place from 18 May to 2 June. Theme ‘Our Lost Poems’ completes the trilogy of themes started two years ago – ‘Between You and Me’ (2010) and ‘I Want to Remember’ (2011). Over these 16 days, the city comes alive with an infusion of performances at the
Festival’s hub – the Festival Village @ Esplanade Park and other key venues.
Download this app to get all the information you need to know about the 2012 Festival in your palm!
Includes these outstanding features:
· Full searchable listings of Festival Programmes
· Updated programme information, including showtimes, ticketing, venue location maps, images and videos
· Browse and filter by genres, dates and ticket prices
· Add favourite programmes to Planner, and save directly to iCal
· Quick access to Festival highlights, news and Twitter feeds
· QR code reader
· Daily Notifications and updates on Festival Village highlights!