Distinctive for its blue masthead as its logo and trademark, Utusan Malaysia was first created and published in Jawi (arabic transcript) when the Group was established in 1939. Utusan Malaysia became an influential medium for the people to voice out their opinions towards the ruling of the British Government in Malaya.
Today Utusan Malaysia has evolved into the nation's trusted source of news and information. With over 32 pages of news and current affairs, the newspaper also provides regular supplements focusing on interesting topics such as entertainment, fashion, music, health, technology and etc., making it a must-read for all.
Subscriptions periods and their pricing are as follows:
7 Day US $1.99
1 Month US $6.99
2 Months US $12.99
3 Months US $17.99
6 Months US $32.99
1 Year US $59.99
The subscriptions are auto-renewing subscriptions and will automatically renew unless the subscriber turns off auto-renewal after purchase via the subscriber's iTunes account settings. Details regarding auto-renewable are as follows: • Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The subscriber's account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal prices are the same as the original subscription price.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.