+++ Limited time sale of autumn! (until October 31) +++
Introducing the anatomy app;
made FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS BY MEDICAL STUDENTS!
Tired of spending hours of rote learning anatomy?
With this interactive anatomy app, there is an alternative.
Having undergone thorough testing not only by medical students but also by nursing students and many other aspiring health care professionals, this app is suited for anybody pursuing a shortcut to learning anatomy.
Medical and dental students, as well as students from all subdivisions of health care – nursing, pharmacy, radiology technicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, etc. – will find great use for the application.
* Quiz mode to learn the names of anatomical structures in the most efficient way
* Including the names for all bones and basic joints
* Choose body regions for focused study on each regions
* Review mode offers another shot at questions incorrectly answered
* Reference function from image and name so you can easy lookup bones
Support accessibility and "VoiceOver"
[Settings for accessibility]
- set accessibility on or off.
- change contrast of images.
- change the selected color when tapped.
- change background color.
[Details about accessibility]
- Top : Optimized for VoiceOver.
- Multiple Choices : Judge your answer when your iPhone is shaken.
- Multiple Choices : Popup answers for optimizing VoiceOver.
- Questions using images : Blink after tapped.
[For users using VoiceOver]
Limited functions are available using VoiceOver.
- Multiple choices questions that are not using images. (13 of 29 questions)
- References (from names)