Pinochle Scorepad is a score keeping utility for the popular card game Pinochle. While a number of generic score keeping utilities are available on the app store, Pinochle Scorepad is the only one that is specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of Pinochle.
NOTE: This is NOT a Pinochle game. It is a utility to keep score during physical games of Pinochle.
- Tracks bidder, bid amount, meld points, trick points, and overall scores.
- Automatically performs all necessary calculations.
- Supports both 3-handed and 4-handed Pinochle.
- Supports a wide variety of scoring systems.
- Automatically checks to ensure that the correct number of trick points are entered. This value is dependent on scoring system and can be specified in settings.
- Intuitive interface guides the user through the hand by providing a single button to progress to each phase.
- Provides help for those that are new to Pinochle by providing rules of the game.
- Provides a simple mechanism to edit scores if a mistake is made. Simply touch any previously entered score on the main screen and edit it as needed.
- Supports multi-tasking. This allows you to use any other features of you iOS device, such as selecting songs on your iPod, using the phone, or accessing the Internet, without closing Pinochle Scorepad.
- Remembers where you were in a game. If you close Pinochle Scorepad during a game, it will remember everything about the game in progress and restore the game the next time you launch it.