Get all the features of a handheld GPS at a fraction of the cost with everything you need to plan a trip, navigate and share your outdoor adventures. Hunting map data is now available through Earthmate Hunt Edition.
• This application requires the use of a paired DeLorme inReach (access varies by model) or an annual subscription to Outdoor or Hunt.
As the best value in outdoor navigation apps, Earthmate is packed with these features:
• Unlimited Topographic Maps, Quad Sheets and US NOAA Charts
• Aerial Imagery
• Hybrid Maps
• Waypoints and Route Navigation
• Tracking and Location Sharing
• High-detail GPS Trip Logging
• Unlimited Cloud Storage of Routes, Waypoints and Tracks
• Online Trip Planning
With the Hunt Edition subscription, sold separately, you get all of the Earthmate features, plus:
• Game Management Units
• Parcel Data (Provided where available)
• Plan your hunts using waypoints, routes, aerial imagery, and the ability to import GPX files. All online planning automatically syncs to your Earthmate app through the cloud. When used in conjunction with an inReach, updates are then synced through Bluetooth to your active inReach device.
Complete GPS navigation solution that works as a fully functional standalone app or paired with an inReach satellite communicator for the added power of global satellite connectivity when outside of cell phone range.
Perfect for any outdoor enthusiast: hiking, camping, hunting, mountain biking, trail running, snowmobiling, off-roading, sailing, boating, bird watching, climbing, trail riding, and more!
Unlimited map downloads – cache on your device and store for offline use, including:
• North America topographic maps with 370,000 miles of trails, elevation and park data, public lands, and high-detail lake, river and stream data
• USGS 24K Topo Quad Sheets
• Detailed world base map
• Aerial Imagery and Hybrid Maps
• US NOAA charts
• Hunt Edition – Game Management Units and Parcel Data for all 50 states
Route Navigation and Waypoints
• Create or view a route, navigate, drop waypoints
• View useful trip statistics, such as elevation, time moving, max speed, bearing and distance
Tracking and location sharing
• Track your trip and send your location to family and friends with your own MapShare page when in cell phone range or when connected with an inReach satellite communicator
High-detail GPS Trip Logging
• Log a high-detail breadcrumb trail for reference later or to navigate back to the start. If connected to an inReach satellite communicator, your log is stored on the inReach.
Online Trip Planning
• Plan trips online ahead of time with our Explore portal
• Sync routes and waypoints
• Import GPX files
Unlimited Cloud Storage and Syncing*
• Waypoints and routes are synced to the cloud as you go
• There’s no need for cables or SD cards
• *When in cell phone range or connected to an inReach Explorer
Pairs with inReach Satellite Communicators for Global Connectivity Regardless of Cell Coverage
• The complete Earthmate for Outdoor is included with the purchase of an inReach Explorer device. Earthmate Hunt Edition is sold separately.
• Control and access all the features of your inReach device from the app, including text messaging, SOS, tracking, and more.
• Learn more about inReach at www.inreachdelorme.com
Battery Usage Tip:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Don't forget to stop tracking.