My Timebook App has been designed to be used by Longshoreman who work on the waterfront.
Go mobile! Have your time book with you at all times. Keep track of where you've worked and most importantly, keep track of your hours worked.
- Enter daily job events with the following information: Shift, Ship, Location, Job, Hours, Flop Hours, Average Hours, Travel Hours, and Notes.
- Ability to update job events.
- Automatic Calculations of Check-In Hours, Actual Worked Hours, and Earnings.
- Hours worked calculated for each quarter, year to date, selected month, selected week, and career hours.
- Earnings calculated for each quarter, year to date, selected month, and selected week.
- Monthly view of all job events including all 2012 and 2013 Holidays.
- Configuration panel to update primary shift (day/night) and Local (Casual, 13, 63, 94, ...).
- Automatic filtering of jobs based on Local selection.
- For users which have less than 5000 hrs, enter Career Hours in Configuration Panel and have this App keep track of your hours worked.
- Make phone calls within the Timebook App: for Checking In and Job Counts.
This time book app has been developed by someone who works in the industry. Any suggestions for enhancements are welcomed, if reasonable will be considered.
This is just a start. New features are in the works.
New installs will have use of the Time Book for 15 days.
The time book will be renewable on a yearly basis for $1.99.
For more information or for comments, go to: www.laptopindustries.com