Event Share is a an application that allows you to share calendar events between your iPhones,iPod Touches and iPads. You can send one, many or all eventsevent at once at lightning fast speeds.
The application works over both BLUETOOTH and WI-FI technology.
- Wi-Fi gives best long range, but both of your devices must be connected on the same network.
- Bluetooth allows you to connect other device using P2P, without the need of any other network.
1) Install and run this application on both the devices.
2) On a device on which you want to receive events, Tap 'Receive' from the main screen, It will start looking for devices.
3) On a device on which you want to send one or many events, select 'Send' from the main screen, a new screen will appear.
4) Select 'events' icon from the top of current screen. Select events from the new screen.
5) When you have done selecting the events. Select 'Share' icon from the top bar.
6) A new screen will open that will start looking for other devices.
7) When the name of the other device appears, Tap on it.
8) Connection will be made and sharing of events will take place.