With the vivid animation and daily conversation, learning Chinese is becoming easier for kids.
Chinese Wonderland is published by Taiwan Knowledge Bank Company and Mandarin Language and Cultural Center in California(MLCC). It is exclusively designed for kids who are learning Chinese as a foreign language.
The curriculum of Chinese Wonderland is based on the 5C standards of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Language (ACTFL) and first-hand teaching experience of MLCC. These educational materials enhance the students’ listening, speaking and reading skills. After completing the eight lessons of Chinese Wonderland, kids can expect to make a good use of practical vocabulary and sentences in their daily life. Chinese Wonderland is a funny and utilizing app kids cannot miss!
Each Unit has:
- Conversation (Situation Animation)
- Awesome animation
- Daily conversation
- Easy to manage vocabulary database
- Provides pinyin and English text
- Traditional characters
1. Who is he/she? (Family)
2. How old is he/she? (Numbers)
3. How many legs do frogs have? (Pets)
4. Do you like to read? (Hobbies)
5. What is this? (Colors)
6. Whose shoes are these? (Clothing)
7. Is watermelon tasty? (Food)
8. What do you want to buy? (stationery)