Rainbow Ball will need to overcome obstacles to meet it's ultimate objective of reaching the flag and collecting all the stars in each level. Rainbow Ball must contend with dangerous obstacles like moving platforms, spikes, slippery ice platforms and much more!
But don't worry, Rainbow Ball is not alone in its mission as it gets help from its mates like the rough and tough Green/Rock Ball, the turbo charged Orange Ball, the powerful yet gentle Puffy the Cloud, the jolly jumping Yellow Ball and the red hot Flame Ball!
Rainbow Ball Rush is a unique Australian made app, created by two indie developers who have a passion for making games. We are constantly playing and reviewing our game, so we can improve our gameplay, create more unique levels AND BECAUSE WE ENJOY PLAYING IT! Testing our game on the iPad and new 6s plus was a lot of fun!
- 184 levels total, with more to come
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Four balls with special powers
Green: Tap to turn into Rock Ball
Orange: Tap and hold to spin in the opposite direction
Yellow: Tap and hold to jump
Red: Tap to turn into Flame Ball
- Two game modes:
- 4 groups of levels, 24 levels per group
- 10 tough bonus levels in each group, after getting three stars in all levels of a group
- Use another ball in most levels to help get Rainbow Ball to the flag
- This mode primarily tests your touch-precision and timing
- Putting the correct spin on a ball is essential for high scores and 3-starring levels
- 2 groups of levels, 24 levels per group
- One ball to focus on per level
- This mode primarily tests timing and ball control
HOW TO PLAY
- Objective: Get Rainbow Ball to the flag (get Yellow Ball to the flag in group 2 of multi-flick)
- Swipe your finger across the ball to launch it
- The further away you swipe from the centre of the ball the more spin you put on it
- The speed and length of your swipe affect how far you launch a ball
- One flick per ball in single flick
- Unlimited flicks in multi-flick (note: all flicks after the first result in only horizontal movement)
Advertising and in-App purchases do not exist in this game and will never be introduced. So once you buy the game you don't need to pay an extra cent!