Introducing ÜberDoodle lite!
Remember the good old spirograph toy? Get nostalgic with this classic spiral drawing tool. Great for children too!
The box contains three colorful gears, two rings, nine pens - including a MAGIC rainbow pen - and an unlimited supply of (virtual) paper!
Draw spirals using the gears or simply paint directly on the paper using your finger.
Email your doodles to family and friends - or save them and use them as beautiful wallpapers for your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
If you like ÜberDoodle lite, please consider getting ÜberDoodle with even more possibilities for beautiful patterns. ÜberDoodle has many more rings and gears - and it contains the Gear Factory where you can create your very own gears and rings with custom sizes and colors. ÜberDoodle has 16 different pens and includes an eraser as well. It also allows you to mix pen colors by selecting up to three pens at the same time. It has more paper to choose from when starting new drawings. Finally it supports printing via AirPrint and sharing your art with your friends on Facebook.
Super quick howto:
- Drag the active gear in circles inside a ring to draw
- Drag rings to the perfect spot on the paper. You can even rotate and resize the rulers using two fingers on opposing sides of the ruler
- Choose between the three gears and two rings (by dragging a gear onto a ring)
- Choose color by tapping a pen
- Tap on a hole in a gear to place the pen in that hole
- (iPad) Double-tap paper to move or rotate it
- Select pen size using the slider
- Tap button to save doodle, email or start a new one