Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking is designed to help you perform your banking ‘on the go’ and in a way that is convenient to you.
Our app has a host of features which can help you stay on top of your finances:
• View account balances and transaction history.
• View your accounts BIC/IBAN. **
• Share your accounts BIC/IBAN details via SMS from your phone. **
• Transfer money and pay bills.
• Manage your Payees (add, activate, delete) from within the app. **
• Transfer money to your family and friends using only their mobile phone number (Customers must be registered for Pay to Mobile service)
• Apply for a Loan and more on the Apply page. **
• Initiate service requests from the Services page. **
• Top Up your own/family/friends prepay mobile phones. **
• Search for Bank of Ireland Branches and ATMs in your area.
• Contact options and answers to FAQs.
Your User ID is displayed after login so you will never forget it for 365 online.
You can get started by simply downloading the App and logging in with your existing 365 Online login details.
All accounts must be already registered on your 365 online profile in order to access them on the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App.
The first time you use the App, you will be asked to review and accept the 365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms and Conditions, which can also be viewed on www.bankofireland.com
Please note: the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking app only supports OS versions 6 and higher.
** ROI customers only
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. In the UK, Bank of Ireland is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland and the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority, and regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request.