Deltek Vision Timesheet
As of March 26, 2013, Deltek Touch Time for Vision will be available replacing this Vision Mobile Time app. At that time, Vision Mobile Time will enter sustaining support and will no longer be updated. Touch Time is part Deltek’s new mobile platform, which enables you to access Vision across multiple types of device. All future mobile timesheet development efforts will be focused on the Deltek Touch Time for Vision app and organizations should migrate to this app as soon as possible.
Entering timesheet data is never fun, but it’s now easier than ever to enter time into Deltek Vision. Deltek Vision Timesheet provides Vision users anytime, anywhere access to submit and track time for project based activities with mobile access directly from the iPhone or iPad - saving time and increasing accuracy and efficiency. Same great timekeeping features as in Deltek Vision, and ideal for users who travel or are away from the office.
• Ability to enter project information, project phase, task, labor codes, labor category values and labor comments
• Quickly access favorite or recent projects allowing efficient time entry
• Input any combination of regular hours and overtime hours for each day in a labor period
• Receive reminders to submit your timesheet
• Offline entry of time
• Easy and secure access to the app using a 4-digit pin
Deltek Vision Timesheet is free. It requires iOS 5 or iOS 6. Your organization’s instance of Vision must be updated to at least Vision 6.2 SP1 with the latest hotfix and needs to be accessible via the internet. For more information and details on system requirements and known issues, please see KB article #65118 on Deltek’s customer care web site, https://deltek.custhelp.com.
To use Deltek Vision Timesheet, a Vision user license is required. For more information please visit us at www.deltek.com