220 Triathlon - Issue 39 is out now!
220 Triathlon includes loads of great performance and nutrition advice as well as features from the top writers in the world of triathlon. There’s also bucket loads of practical advice on how to train for your own Ironman challenge, with expert swim, bike, and run sessions to employ. All that plus the latest gear reviews and columns from some of triathlon's biggest names, including Pete Jacobs, Chrissie Wellington and Greg Cox. It's yet another issue not to be missed!
Ahead of the race, 220 Triathlon is the best-selling triathlon magazine.
Every issue of 220 Triathlon is packed with everything you could want to know about the world of triathlon. We’ve got training advice from the sport’s top coaches and athletes such as Chrissie Wellington, four-time World Ironman Champion, to help you swim, bike and run faster.
Whether you’re just starting out or competing at an elite level, 220 Triathlon will inspire you to go that one step further and help you learn the training secrets to propel you to a new personal best.
220 Triathlon has unrivalled access to the sport’s top stars and events worldwide with expert nutritional advice and comment from exclusive columnists such as 2012 Kona champion Pete Jacobs.
Our dedicated editorial team covers events on the local and international triathlon scene, so you can be sure never to miss a race, while our industry renowned gear test will guarantee your next purchase is an informed one.
Get on top of your game and make 220 Triathlon your one-stop guide to everything triathlon.
220 Triathlon magazine is a bi-monthly publication.
- Single issue purchase for AUD$4.99
- Bi-monthly continuous subscription (1 issue every 2 months) for AUD$4.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 6 Months (3 Issues) - AUD$12.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 1 year (6 Issues) - AUD$23.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.