Effortlessly access the Pennsylvania Rules of Juvenile Court Procedure (Title 237) on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Full Offline Capabilities: access any of the rules even when you have no Internet or wifi connection
- Search: quickly locate a search term in any rule or rule title; the search term will be highlighted when the rule is viewed
- Change Text Size: increase or decrease text size for your viewing convenience from the options menu
- Favorites: save a rule to favorites from the options menu and view saved rules from the Favorites tab
- Email: email a selected rule in one simple step
For questions, comments, or support, please contact email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: This version of the Pennsylvania Rules of Juvenile Court Procedure (Rules) may vary slightly from an official version of the Rules due to formatting, and are provided "AS IS." If a Rule is officially amended, this application will be updated promptly; however, there may be a slight delay. Attacore LLC is not liable if Rules from this application are cited instead of an official version of the Rules. This application does not constitute legal advice and no communications with Attacore LLC constitute legal advice. Use of this application is at your own risk. Attacore LLC does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this application. This application is in no way endorsed or sponsored by any Pennsylvania official, rule-making authority, or any other related entity. Attacore LLC owns no interest in the text of the rules themselves.
By downloading this app, you acknowledge and agree to the terms above.