ZipApp is an easy-to-use utility for unarchiving files in .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other formats on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Archiving & Unarchiving:
- unarchive files in .zip/.rar/.7z/.bz2/.tar/.gz and various other archive formats
- unarchive password-protected .zip and .rar archives
- create .zip document from one or more files
- compress a whole directory
- Transfer files via Wi-Fi (FTP & HTTP) / iTunes File Sharing
- Upload multiple files and folders via FTP
- Create/copy/move/rename/delete files and folders
- Support opening document with other Apps
- Import document from other Apps
- Import document from Email
- Send multiple Email attachments
- Save image to Photos
Supported File Types:
- .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other archive file types
- .epub (electronic publication)
- MS Office - .doc, .ppt., .xls, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx
- iWork '08/'09 (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- PDF, HTML, RTF, .mht, Safari webarchives and text files
- High resolution images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, etc.)
- Audio and video (.mp3, .acc, .mp4, .mov, .m4v, etc.)
Q: What if my archive is identified as an unknown document?
A: Please rename the document and change the filename extension to .zip or .rar and try again.