This comprehensive iPhone/iPad application has been developed by the Law Society of South Australia for use by its members. It is an essential tool for members of the local profession and is free to download.
The App provides users with:-
- a directory (address, telephone and facsimile numbers) of all Adelaide metropolitan law firms, regional South Australian firms, Barristers, Barristers Chambers, Courts Tribunals and Boards as well as a a variety of other organizations. It directly facilitates telephone calls to any of these and is linked to Maps for ease of location and directions;
- Access to the daily Court Cause lists of State and Federal Courts;
- The ability to sync key lodgment and other dates direct to their electronic compatible calendars;
- Direct access to register for CPD and other Law Society events and to view their individual MCPD record in relation to Law Society CPD activities;
- Contact details of key personal at the Law Society and directly facilitates telephone calls or email messages to them;
- A link for use by non members to apply for membership; and
- Links to the Society website, Facebook and Twitter.
The App also includes details about the Law Society including it's powers and Formal objects.