Are you into machine embroidery? With StitchBuddy HD you can view, edit, combine, convert, and even print stitch designs on the go.
• Rotate, flip, move, resize, or delete selected parts or the entire design.
• Resize selected parts or the entire design (without adjusting the stitch count)
• Copy and paste to duplicate parts, or to combine different designs.
• Center a design in its hoop.
• Add basting stitches to fix the underlay.
• Change individual thread colors, or replace the entire palette.
• Select from several different manufacturer thread charts.
• Reorder threads and delete color changes.
• Display options incl. zooming, 3D stitch display, or stitch structure.
• Navigate in a gallery with folders and design previews.
• Print detail sheets (via AirPrint, see below*).
• Mail detail sheets or real-size templates (PDF).
• Share images of designs via Facebook and Twitter.
• Multiple levels of Undo while editing.
• Convert designs between different embroidery formats.
• Synchronize between different devices or with StitchBuddy View via Dropbox
• Import via Dropbox, iTunes File Sharing, or open from other applications like Safari or Mail.
• Export via Dropbox, iTunes File Sharing or by email (design file).
• Open designs in other applications.
Supported import formats:
Janome JEF, JEF+, JPX, SEW
Brother PES, PEC
Pfaff VP3, KSM, PCS, PCQ, PCD
Supported export formats:
Brother PES v1.0, PEC
If you are still not convinced, "StitchBuddy View" offers the opportunity to evaluate StitchBuddy on iPad for free.
NOTE: StitchBuddy HD can *not* transfer designs directly to your embroidery machine! You need to send the design to your computer first, either by iTunes File Sharing or by email, and transfer it in the usual way.
*) Printing on laser printers is reported to be slow (due to the transferred data volume).